Remains from destruction in Nusaybin


Remains from destruction in Nusaybin

Added date : 2017-01-23 10:47

MARDIN - After the conflicts that experienced in Mardin Nusaybin, while the debris removal work was approaching the end, the neighborhoods took the shape of an empty flat.

Remains from destruction in Nusaybin

In Mardin Nusaybin, curfew has been announced by the Governor on March 14, 2016 due to conflicts and removal of barricades and destruction of improvised explosive device.

While the curfew is ongoing in Abdülkadir Paşa, Fırat, Dicle, Yenişehir, Zeynel Abidin and Kışla neighborhoods, the curfew in other areas is between 00.00 and 05.00 hours.

Zeynel Abidin and Kışla Quarter were opened to the public. The former hospital side of Abdülkadir Paşa neighborhood and Fırat neighborhood and Dicle neighborhood side of the Ipek road were opened to the citizens.

As the debris removal work was nearing the end, the neighborhoods took the shape of an empty flat.

It has learned that the work of demolishing damaged buildings and removing debris ended in Zeynel Abidin and Kışla neighborhoods. The work in Abdulkadir Paşa, Fırat, Dicle and Yenişehir neighborhoods is approaching to end.

During improvised explosive devices are detonating in a controlled manner, buried corpses are sometimes removed in the neighborhoods.

Water and electricity problems are solved in opened places

MARSU [water supplier] and Dicle EDAŞ [electricity supplier] teams are continuing their work to repair electric and infrastructural systems in 6 neighborhoods. Citizens are also said that they are victims of late work and insufficient progress.

It was stated that the infrastructure problems in the neighborhoods where the curfew removed continues.

On the other hand, the AK Party Mardin Provincial Chairman Mehmet Ali Dündar said that those whose houses and business places destroyed in Nusaybin were resorting to urban transformation bureaus in order to be given to them.

Stating that citizens should be away from the concept of money or land, Dündar stated that no money or land could be given to anybody. Dündar has informed the teams of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanism will start their contracts with citizens in the coming days in the direction of house requests. (ILKHA)

YASAL UYARI: Yayınlanan yazılı haber, fotoğraf ve videonun tüm hakları İlke Haber Ajansı A.Ş.'ye aittir. Hiçbir surette haber, fotoğraf ve videonun tamamı veya bir kısmı yazılı sözleşme yapılmadan veya abone olmadan kullanılamaz.

“We will never be silent against persecution”

“We will never be silent against persecution”

2017-08-21 18:24:04

HUDA PAR bicycle action planned by Istanbul Province Youth Branch with the slogan "Road is Open to al-Quds” was carried out by HUDA PAR Istanbul President Erdal Elibüyük after the obstacles of İstanbul Governorship.

NASA shares 140 thousand data with public

NASA shares 140 thousand data with public

2017-08-21 17:28:29

NASA shared 140,000 data, consisting of photographs and videos, with the world public opinion.

“We won’t relief from this pain as long as we live”

“We won’t relief from this pain as long as we live”

2017-08-21 16:33:34

In Gaziantep, the relatives of those who lost their lives in a suicide bomb attack carried out during the night of a henna, visited the tomb of their relatives on the anniversary of the event.

All news

7 laborer who lost their lives in the accident, was buried in Mardin

7 agricultural workers who lost their lives in a tractor accident in the town of Hendek in Sakarya, were brought to hometowns Mardin and buried there.

“Our pain is still as fresh as the first day”

The man who lost his daughter and brother in an attack on a wedding in Gaziantep last year said that despite the fact that the incident lasted a year, his pain is still as fresh as the first day.

Yasin Börü's family sues the Governorate for damages

Yasin Börü's family applied to the Diyarbakır Administrative Court and complained to the Diyarbakır Governorate on the grounds that they were negligent in the attacks where Yasin Börü and his friends were murdered by PKK/HDP members on October 6-7, 2014.

HUDA PAR to make press release in front of consulate of zionist gang

HUDA PAR Istanbul Provincial Youth Arms Presidency, which is not allowed by the Governorate to organize a bicycle action tour, will announce a press conference in front of the consulate of the zionist gang.

“If someone claws to your family and possession, you have the right to protect them”

The victimization Muslim people who became the target of any kind of dirty and dark structures due to their Islamic services in Turkiye’s South East region and imprisoned because of the resistance they show for the survival is still continuing.

All news