Fire in the Syrian home: 4 injured
GAZIANTEP - Four people were wounded in the fire in a house where a Syrian family stayed in Gaziantep.
4 people were injured in the fire in the house where the Syrians stayed at Şahinbey district of Gaziantep. The wounded were cured.
The event took place in Şahinbey District Teacher's House in the quarter of an apartment building on the 4th floor. According to the information, the explosion was heard from a Syrian family home for an unknown reason. After the explosion, there was a fire in the house.
The residents of the apartment, noticing that the flames and smoke had spread to the whole building, reported the situation to the fire department. Firefighters rescued 4 Syrian from the house where the fire started.
4 people who poisoned from smoke were taken to the various hospitals in the city to be treated. The fire department put out the fire by putting it under control in a short time. In the heat of the cooling work, household items became unusable.
It was learned that the condition of those 4 injured people are better. (İbrahim Koçyiğit - ILKHA)