“Başbağlar Massacre is still bleeding wounds of Turkiye”


“Başbağlar Massacre is still bleeding wounds of Turkiye”

Added date : 2017-07-06 15:01

ERZINCAN - Those murdered by PKK in the village of Başbağlar, Kemaliye district of Erzincan, were commemorated with the program organized on the 24th year of the massacre.

“Başbağlar Massacre is still bleeding wounds of Turkiye”

Those murdered by PKK in the village of Basbağlar, Kemaliye district of Erzincan, was commemorated with the program organized by the district governorship in the 24th year of the massacre. The spokesman of the Başbağlar village, Ali Akarpınar, who spoke in the program, “Başbağlar Massacre continues to be the bleeding wounds of Turkiye," and made a call for finding murderers who carried out the massacre.

The memorial program of the villagers, which 5 of them had been burned and 28 others executed by firing squad, was organized in the cultural house in the village square.

HUDA PAR President Zekeriya Yapıcıoğlu, Customs and Trade Minister Bülent Tüfenkci, AK Party Deputy Chairman Mustafa Ataş, representatives of various political party representatives and non-governmental organizations attended to commemoration activity.

Speaking in the program, Customs and Trade Minister Bülent Tüfenkci said that he brought condolences and greetings from President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım. Minister Tüfenkçi said they never forgot and will never forgot the massacre carried out in Başbağlar.

The Village Chief Ali Akarpınar was in the call to find the murderers who carried out the massacre.

Akarpınar narrated about their victims, said, “Despite 24 years of this massacre we have lived, as ‘oppressed of Başbağlar villagers’ they continued their rights, in the legitimate grounds on the legal struggle to account for their lost rights and for those who responsible from this massacre to be brought to justice. At the end of the 4 hearings, the case opened in Erzincan DGM [state security court] was taken to İzmir for security reasons. At the end of the 24 hearings, the arrested suspects were released and the case resulted in dismissal. The victims of Başbağlar who participated in trials were reprimanded by the court committee in many times, they were repeatedly removed from the hound and they were treated as if they were suspects.” (M. Hüseyin Temel - ILKHA)

YASAL UYARI: Yayınlanan yazılı haber, fotoğraf ve videonun tüm hakları İlke Haber Ajansı A.Ş.'ye aittir. Hiçbir surette haber, fotoğraf ve videonun tamamı veya bir kısmı yazılı sözleşme yapılmadan veya abone olmadan kullanılamaz.

Syrian children looking hopefully for the future despite the traumas they had suffered

Syrian children looking hopefully for the future despite the traumas they had suffered

2017-09-23 17:24:38

Syrian refugee students who continue their education in temporary education institutions in Diyarbakır are looking hopefully for the future despite the trauma that the war has caused to them.

Turkish Minister Bozdağ: Cancel the Referendum!

Turkish Minister Bozdağ: Cancel the Referendum!

2017-09-23 16:10:33

Following the meeting of the Council of Ministers, the Government Spokesman Bekir Bozdağ, who was in the explanations, stated that the referendum should be canceled.

Turkish military exercise continues on the 6th day in Habur Zone

Turkish military exercise continues on the 6th day in Habur Zone

2017-09-23 15:36:28

The military exercises that launched in the Habur Zone on Monday morning, September 18th by Turkish Army continues on its 6th day with additional troops.

All news

Istanbul Mayor Kadir Topbaş resigns from his post

Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbaş resigned from his post.

It's too late to postpone the referendum: Barzani

Iraqi Kurdistan Region President Masoud Barzani said it is too late to postpone the referendum.

The number of deaths in the boat rises to 21

In Turkiye’s Kocaeli, the number of immigrants who lost their lives in the boat sank rose to 21.

“Women and children most affected by war”

The Minister of Family and Social Policy, who continued her contacts in Gaziantep, pointed out the civil war in Syria and said that the most affected people were women and children.

HUDA PAR’s Hegira New Year message

HUDA PAR has issued a message on Hegira New Year.

All news