WhatsApp operation in 15 countries: 50 detention


WhatsApp operation in 15 countries: 50 detention

Added date : 2017-07-12 16:18

NEWS CENTER - 50 people were taken into custody in the operation organized for those who were found to share images with sexual content in 15 countries via the WhatsApp application.

WhatsApp operation in 15 countries: 50 detention

It was stated that 50 people were taken into custody in an international operation in 15 countries for those who distribute images containing child abuse through the WhatsApp application.

In the statement made by Spanish Police General Directorate on the subject said the operation had been carried out in 15 countries for those who distribute child pornography in WhatsApp.

In the context of the operation carried out by the associations of Ameripol and Interpol institutions, it was stated that an operation was carried out for persons identified as “child abuse images and speeches” which were shared from “WhatsApp” application on mobile phones called “internet profound”.

In the operation carried out in 15 countries; 11 in Spain, 7 in Colombia, 7 in Bolivia, 3 in Brazil, 4 in Chile, 3 in Costa Rica, 2 in Dominican Republic, 2 in Guatemala, 2 in Mexico, 2 in Paraguay, 2 in Venezuela, 2 in Uruguay, 1 in Panama, 1 in Nicaragua and 1 in Italy, totally 50 people were taken into custody. (ILKHA)

YASAL UYARI: Yayınlanan yazılı haber, fotoğraf ve videonun tüm hakları İlke Haber Ajansı A.Ş.'ye aittir. Hiçbir surette haber, fotoğraf ve videonun tamamı veya bir kısmı yazılı sözleşme yapılmadan veya abone olmadan kullanılamaz.

Syrian children looking hopefully for the future despite the traumas they had suffered

Syrian children looking hopefully for the future despite the traumas they had suffered

2017-09-23 17:24:38

Syrian refugee students who continue their education in temporary education institutions in Diyarbakır are looking hopefully for the future despite the trauma that the war has caused to them.

Turkish Minister Bozdağ: Cancel the Referendum!

Turkish Minister Bozdağ: Cancel the Referendum!

2017-09-23 16:10:33

Following the meeting of the Council of Ministers, the Government Spokesman Bekir Bozdağ, who was in the explanations, stated that the referendum should be canceled.

Turkish military exercise continues on the 6th day in Habur Zone

Turkish military exercise continues on the 6th day in Habur Zone

2017-09-23 15:36:28

The military exercises that launched in the Habur Zone on Monday morning, September 18th by Turkish Army continues on its 6th day with additional troops.

All news

Istanbul Mayor Kadir Topbaş resigns from his post

Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbaş resigned from his post.

It's too late to postpone the referendum: Barzani

Iraqi Kurdistan Region President Masoud Barzani said it is too late to postpone the referendum.

The number of deaths in the boat rises to 21

In Turkiye’s Kocaeli, the number of immigrants who lost their lives in the boat sank rose to 21.

“Women and children most affected by war”

The Minister of Family and Social Policy, who continued her contacts in Gaziantep, pointed out the civil war in Syria and said that the most affected people were women and children.

HUDA PAR’s Hegira New Year message

HUDA PAR has issued a message on Hegira New Year.

All news